Monday, April 23, 2012

7 questions


I was tagged by Matushka Anna in a 7 question meme.

  1. When you see "children's book" what comes to mind first?:
    Gaatjes in de Hemel
  2. Who is funnier: Buggs Bunny or Moe, Larry and Curly?
    I never liked either
  3. Name a form of music or artist you can't believe you ever used to like.
    I honestly don't know of any music genre I regret by now.
  4. Name a fashion fad you fell for in middle school
    Ahh.. the pony tail to the side of the head.  With a scrunchy or magenta scarf.
  5. What do you call a car that sweeps past you on the interstate?
    I always want to believe the best and say a quick prayer in case it is someone on their way to the hospital. Now if they cut me off...  I might grumble.
  6. Have you ever been anywhere with two different shoes on?
    Not that I remember, though I did end up at the store once in my garden slippers
  7. Do you have a local accent? Does it match your current location?
    I have a Belgian accent... which in Columbia South Carolina seems quite out of place!

No comments: