Friday, October 3, 2008

Feeling better (March 22, 2007)

I finally am feeling better, and happily one can see this in the house. The old saying must be true that a house is the reflection of the woman who lives in it. Of course the changes are not yet dramatic as I am trying to build a bit more strength day by day, but there are small things that progress and keep me happy. The table for example. The big kitchen/ dining table is empty except for the catch all basket on it. Every evening before bed, I empty that table again. The kitchen counters are much more organised and the meals that I am making in the kitchen are much more fulfilling. My task for tomorrow is the bathroom. And for saturday I want to do a big sweep and mop of the living areas. A great plan for my birthday, I know, but... *L* It will make me happy. Living in a clean house makes me happy. Now only the mountain of ironing to tame, and I will be thoroughly enchanted.

No comments: