Friday, October 3, 2008

Commitment to loveliness (September 7 2008)

Emma is hosting another commitment to loveliness. In it we challenge ourselves to make our lives and that of those around us a bit more lovely by paying particular attention to a few simple things.
Changing a few simple habits can change your entire mood, outlook, or the way people perceive you. Today I put on some small, sparkly earrings for mass and they made me feel wonderful and festive. I am going to try to work on some little things to add a bit more beauty in my every day life. I hope I am succesful. If you like this challenge, go over to Emma's blog and read a bit more about it. Maybe you could join up too and all together we can make life a bit more lovely, challenge by challenge.


My list for this challenge:
- drink more water, which is good for the skin and my mood
- make sure to greet my husband with a kiss as soon as he comes home
- pray a rosary at least once next week
- put on some lipstick
- Spend more time knitting and less time on the computer.

No comments: