Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update

I wish I could say that the fact I am posting here now and again means that we are over the worst of the colic, but unfortunately it doesn't. However Michael's schedule has somewhat changed and he only falls asleep for his nap during the last half hour of his brothers nap. Which means that it really doesn't pay for me to actually lay down, because by the time I fall asleep.. I need to get up again. Luckily, in general (not counting last night) I get enough sleep during the night to make this lack of a nap not pleasant, but doable. An it gives me half an hour of computer time.
I still ask for your prayers for strength, physical strength too, because Michael who was born at 8 pounds 13 ounces, needs to be carried all day and my muscles are starting to cramp. I use a carrier part of the time, but that doesn't work when he is cramping, then only one position (up against the shoulder). I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I have not had any dairy (aside from one slip up) in about 5 weeks. There was a brief period in which things seemed to go better, but the last week has been harder on my poor boy again. The cold that his older brother brought home probably didn't help...

1 comment:

MamaBirdEmma said...

Eva, I used an Ergo baby carrier with our son, and it seemed to be quite comfortable for my back and it was good for the baby. It is a little over $100, so I don't know if that will work for you... maybe you can get it used?