Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

It's a challenge for me to sit down and force myself to write just a short entry instead of my usual longer musings.... But I think that might just be the secret to get some entries in this blog for the time being: just a short note here and there to let everyone know that I am still alive, a quick thought or perhaps a picture.

First of all I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I love this new holiday to celebrate, and I love it even more because I get to share it with my wonderful family in law. (How lucky am I? A great husband AND great in laws.

I wanted to leave all those of you who are busy working up christmas presence with a list of free crochet snowflake patterns I found online. They vary from simple to intricate.
http://www.rochetpatterncentral.com/directory/snowflakes.php

For those with a little bit of time and skill, I would really advise to look into the ice princess necklace. It looks really pretty and would be a great gift.

Aside from that, I want to leave you with some pretty pictures!







No comments: