I found this one on Emma's blog and decided to join in
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? CNN or Criminal Minds
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He has a cesar salad with cesar salad dressing. Any other salad: Italian.
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? chocolate. Can you believe it?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Not sure if there is a difference between a bar and a cafe, but if he orders an alcoholic drink it's usually a beer.
5. Where did he go to high school? John Burroughs High School St. Louis.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Books and Star Wars stuff
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? French Dip roast beef
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? fries. Or my chili con carne.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Raisin bran
11. What would he never wear? over priced clothes
12. What is his favorite sports team? Saint Louis Cardinals
13. Who is his best friend? Aside from me, Mandy.
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Worry
15. How many states has he lived in? Four: Missouri, Washington DC(I know, not a state, so Virginia) California and South Carolina, plus a year abroad in England.
16. What is his heritage? Mostly German.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Cinamon raisin cake
18. Did he play sports in high school? golf and track
19. What could he spend hours doing? Working, reading, playing on the internet, spending time with me and Joseph.