Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back

I am back from work and vacation, and oh my has it been great. The retreat was absolutely amazing. God really smiled upon us. (more about what we did in a later post). The retreat was sandwiched in between the fourth of July holiday and our anniversary, both of which were celebrated at Hilton Head.
I hope to find time to blog more tomorrow, but just wanted to let you know already what an amazing time we have had.
I can hardly believe that I now am married more than five years. We're not newlyweds anymore. But I still feel like one. No, I take that back.. I feel better than I did as a newlywed. I loved my husband then, but I love him even more now. I feel more at ease as a wife and a mother, and while parenthood is without a doubt harder than anything else, it also has made us grow so much as a couple.
But more tomorrow. Oh, before I forget, my apologies to Mary. I missed your comment on my whitework finish earlier. I answered your question about the pen. I hope you will like it as much as I do.

Be loved and blessed everyone!

No comments: