Sunday, March 22, 2009

A delightful blog...

I don't often recommend things in my blog, nor do I point too much to other blogs because well... I want you to keep coming back and read mine. But some things are just too good to keep to myself. I absolutely adored this entry in Wendy's blog. But that does not surprise me. Her blog has been a source of continued delight to me ever since I discovered this sweet little gem. She gives me a little peek into what the years ahead of me might bring. Her posts are always articulate, often quietly funny and they make me happy. If you too like to be delighted on a regular basis, go and have a look.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Eva, you are too sweet -- I am humbled by your kindness and generous support. I'm so glad to have you as a blogging sister!

(And of course everyone will keep coming back to read your posts. How could they not? You are delightful yourself!) :)